1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you own GT Legends

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Steven Palmer, Mar 19, 2009.

Do you own GT Legends

Poll closed Apr 19, 2009.
  1. Yes

86.1%
  2. No

11.1%
  3. Plan to get it in the next 3 months

2.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you own GT Legends? Then let us know. I'm trying to gauge the popularity of this overlooked sim.

2. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Yep, I have it and I love it. :in-love:

3. No I don't own it, but would love too.

4. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

Lovely SIM, yes i have it. :dance2:

5. I have it. Dunno what I would be playing without it, to be honest.

First race this weekend, WOOO! :sinister:

6. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

Of course, and even after driving (and liking) all the others, it's still my favourite.

Although it would probably have been a shock if I'd said anything else as GTLRD :D

7. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Looking forward to seeing you on track Glenn :good:

8. I have it, great game:)

9. just completed a 20 lapper with 'stangs @ lakeside offline. Phew. Lets just say, challenging for the podium, I aint! LOL!!

10. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

You never know until you get in the race, mate. The AI drivers (if that's who you're driving against) aren't really a reliable yardstck to measure yourself against.

Plus, the race on Sunday (Aus morning) is a long 'un, loads more scope for mistakes, enforced repairs, pit stop balls ups etc.

You'll be fine - you never know what's going to happen, so just enjoy it and look to finish. You'll be surprised at the difference compared to offline races (in a good way)

11. Just ordered it from play.com today. My new gaming pc should also arrive early next week. It's the first I've had since the 90's. I've been playing on the consoles in the mean time, but finally had enough of their limitations with the release of Race Pro. PC SIM gaming, here I come!!1:rotfl:

12. Had it for a year, its still a beautiful sim despite its age

13. Simon Bacon

Simon Bacon
    Premium Member

Owned it since it came out, second only to GPL on my most played list.

14. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

I think we might have been separated at birth, Si :good:

15. Trying to buy it now on ebay.

16. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

That's 20 "got" or "going to get" votes already, with at least half a dozen people I can name of the top of my head who I've driven with and against on here not having voted yet.

We had 30+ sign ups for the Abarths @ Mullenbach event (but to be fair the sign up was up for the best part of 2 months) so please vote if you can.

17. Come on people, join the GTL Club!
    You wont find a more gentlemanly bunch of racers anywhere! :D

18. you KNOW I have GTL, lol, just wish I could run with you guys more than I can ATM.

Sam

19. And I have it. Play very seldom though, to be honest. The big hangup for me is that the disc has to be in the player. Because my CD:s and DVD:s of all sorts are either in wrong cases or in no cases at all. And sorting out the mess is surely something I would benefit from but continuosly am putting off for another day.
    A lovely sim though and in my book it is part of the essential equipment of a simracer of rang :D

20. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

A man after my own heart :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.