1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

do you own cars ingame?

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by yellowpinkie, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Hi

presumably in the career/solo modes you sign for a team and drive their cars, but are you able to buy and sell cars for online play? If so, can you save different tunes for different tracks and can you put custom liveries on them?

thanks

Ric

2. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

You don't buy and sell cars, this isn't a GT or Forza type car collecting type of game. You can use any of the cars in pCARS for racing (online or off) and tune each to your liking, saving a setup for each track if you choose.

Those in the know, correct me if I am wrong but this is what I see in the development builds, not sure if anything is changing in the release.

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. Thanks for your reply. I saw a review and I thought I saw a garage on the main menu screen?

4. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

You are correct, there is a garage view but unless they change something in the release the garage is only for your currently selected car.

5. I think the Garage will be used for selecting livery and such prior to hitting the track, don't know if there'll be any other customization options than livery but if so then I reckon they'll be in the garage ^^