1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do gingers really have a soul?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hampus Andersson, Jan 17, 2012.

1. If he´s faking it then someone send him an oscar, if he´s not then please send the men in white coats...

The sounds he makes are just hilarious :) Someone made a remix of him as well ;)

2. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego
    3X Race Department Rally Champion

Man, i watched some videos of this guy. I don't think it's a good idea to make fun of it.
  3. I actually thinks he´s acting. He looks sometimes to the left or right before just screaming something like he´s reading on some notes.

I just can´t believe it´s real.
  4. He hates Boxxy

For those who don't know who's Boxxy:

5. it must be fake, or the guy has an issue.
  6. I´m almost positive it is. You would think this one is real as well but it´s not.

7. Here´s a great one. He actually apologises for the slavery then says stuff like "I know, i´m not white but.."

Look at his eyes the first seconds. It´s pretty clear he´s reading of off something.

It´s also very evident that he´s fully aware of the youtube video community judging by the Boxxy video.
    Like she´s a competitor to him...
  8. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

I watched video again and i think you guys are right on it being fake.
  9. He´s a damn good actor but some clips it´s just a bit too evident that he has some sort of list which he goes through for every video.

He could also be quite a lot older then he looks.

10. This one's pretty awesome.