DLC Question

Any opinions on this DLC? Also are there any leagues alive that I can play in? I'm really bored playing alone this game and my friends think that this game is boring. :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    775.2 KB · Views: 69
Buy it all during a sale. It's a no-brainer. It's all fun content.

But I can't speak for multiplayer, that's not really my thing with the old titles.

• Deleted member 13397

there is no OUT of the BOX multiplayer

Any opinions on this DLC? Also are there any leagues alive that I can play in? I'm really bored playing alone this game and my friends think that this game is boring. :D
Hi Raychev! Some suggestions I make so that Race 07 is always (at least for me...) very fun and exciting:

1 - In addition to your team, choose one or two other teams whose cars are more powerful than the other teams (modify the entire engine and tires). Races without boxing, try to come out last, in front or random. All will be very different in terms of competition. In a boxing stop race, compete in the qualifying sections and don't worry...Race 07's AI's are excellent "overtakers", don't underestimate them...
2 - Leave all teams with the same amounts of fuel. Run races that have at least three pit stops. Play with AI's level above 100%. Experiment with and without suggestion 01.
3 - Create championships with different tracks: street tracks, mountain tracks, oval circuit tracks, etc...
4 - Run races with an AI (adjust it to as much "perfection" as possible. I adjust by messing with the .rdc, .hdc, .plr, .tyr, .gdb and .AIW files. Sometimes I give them a certain "advantage" in every engine of their cars...but not much...
5 - After adjusting the AI of suggestion 4, another option is to do the following: change your category class and his to compete in a lower category. He and I both have GT cars and compete with cars from the WTCC 2006 class, for example. Race him at random or change the level to the lowest qualification in the .rdc file and have him chase after you. Get ready, because they are very fast in overtaking... For you to change the category, go to the .car or .incaar file of the class of a team of the category you want you and the AI to compete, and find this line: classes ="FULL,WTCC_2006", then go to your and AI teams, open the same type of file, find the line "classes" and include "WTCC_2006". When you open this category in-game, their teams and yours will be there as an option.
6 - Following the suggestion of changing classes from suggestion 5, create races with several different categories of cars (GT cars, formula 1, truck, etc...). Have fun... it's an option to really have fun, but it's really cool...

Race 07 is 15 years old now, but it's still a game I spend hours playing, even if there are some shortcomings like every game (old or new) has. I hope I contributed something and that you can continue playing and experiencing everything this game has to entertain and amuse you. Happy racing!

Hi Raychev! Some suggestions I make so that Race 07 is always (at least for me...) very fun and exciting:

1 - In addition to your team, choose one or two other teams whose cars are more powerful than the other teams (modify the entire engine and tires). Races without boxing, try to come out last, in front or random. All will be very different in terms of competition. In a boxing stop race, compete in the qualifying sections and don't worry...Race 07's AI's are excellent "overtakers", don't underestimate them...
2 - Leave all teams with the same amounts of fuel. Run races that have at least three pit stops. Play with AI's level above 100%. Experiment with and without suggestion 01.
3 - Create championships with different tracks: street tracks, mountain tracks, oval circuit tracks, etc...
4 - Run races with an AI (adjust it to as much "perfection" as possible. I adjust by messing with the .rdc, .hdc, .plr, .tyr, .gdb and .AIW files. Sometimes I give them a certain "advantage" in every engine of their cars...but not much...
5 - After adjusting the AI of suggestion 4, another option is to do the following: change your category class and his to compete in a lower category. He and I both have GT cars and compete with cars from the WTCC 2006 class, for example. Race him at random or change the level to the lowest qualification in the .rdc file and have him chase after you. Get ready, because they are very fast in overtaking... For you to change the category, go to the .car or .incaar file of the class of a team of the category you want you and the AI to compete, and find this line: classes ="FULL,WTCC_2006", then go to your and AI teams, open the same type of file, find the line "classes" and include "WTCC_2006". When you open this category in-game, their teams and yours will be there as an option.
6 - Following the suggestion of changing classes from suggestion 5, create races with several different categories of cars (GT cars, formula 1, truck, etc...). Have fun... it's an option to really have fun, but it's really cool...

Race 07 is 15 years old now, but it's still a game I spend hours playing, even if there are some shortcomings like every game (old or new) has. I hope I contributed something and that you can continue playing and experiencing everything this game has to entertain and amuse you. Happy racing!
Big thanks. Sadly my friends find this game as boring and they don't want to play this game with me. :(

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.