DIY OSW

Hello Everyone,
I'm new to this forum and I'm looking for a modest opinion which helps me finding a solution for a problem that may already have been discussed so please, be kind...
Everyone here has already heard about OSW and home made steering wheel base projects thus I hope you can help me trying not to waste money:
I recently purchased the well known "Mige ST130-M10010" Servo motor with a BISS-C Encoder. A short time ago I was planning to build a simplified base using the common AASD 30A Driver that Mige accompanies to this servo motor + STM32 Discovery card but I noticed that the driver only supports the 2500PPR encoder.
I decided to go for an higher encoding resolution so i chose the BISS-C version thinking that I would have bought all the "Ioni" electronics little by little. I was considering the "IoniCube 1x" motherboard combined with "IoniPro" driver but I took a pause trying to figure out if there is any equal but cheaper solution.
I'll maintain every Power supply standard Using a 48V, 600W, 12.5A PSU so what other electronics can I pick to make things work correctly?

It seems that this Thanos TDD controller is already out of stock, however, it is compatible with AASD-30A Drivers. These drivers only supports PPR resolution encoders.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 45 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.4%