• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins Dirty Windscreen 1.0

Dirty windscreen texture

1. AlfaGunner

AlfaGunner

Ratings:
    +2
    AlfaGunner submitted a new resource:

Dirty Windscreen - Dirty windscreen texture

Read more about this resource...

2. kaiser.NERO

kaiser.NERO

Ratings:
    +3
    I have a question. Can you see this only if the windscreen is broken? Because the texture is for the broken windscreen.

3. AlfaGunner

AlfaGunner

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi, Thats why you adjust the ini....you start with a broken windscreen ) and instead of a dodgy looking broken screen, you gat a dirty windscreen, replaces an invisible windscreen.

4. kaiser.NERO

kaiser.NERO

Ratings:
    +3
    ah understand! Thank you. I will test it

5. AircooledPoly

AircooledPoly

Ratings:
    +0
    hi,
    It did not work for me because damage was not enabled. It works now thanks for the reply. Do you know if its possible to edit my 3 stars to five? :)

6. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness

Ratings:
    +670
    Look forward to trying this out. I don't understand why any sim this day/age doesn't have progressive build up of muck happening. Pretty sure from memory race07 had it a decade ago. But this looks good in the meantime

7. AlfaGunner

AlfaGunner

Ratings:
    +2
    yeah, racing is a pretty dirty thing, a showroom clean windscreen is very odd after 10 gt3 laps.

8. Scarystuff

Scarystuff

Ratings:
    +14
    It's nice, but can you make the resolution bigger and dirt smaller or is that a fixed size? Also can you tone the bugs and bird splatter down a bit so they are not so bright when driving in the sun?

9. AlfaGunner

AlfaGunner

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi, cheers.
    i will increase sharpness, but resolution is not changeable, not an issue with vr though.
    some dirt i will improve make smaller in next version.
    poo brightness is a realistic effect like in real life )

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017