DiRT Rally RFPE Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again Come Over Gaming , i would like to know what exacly is changed in inputs? I did check the "input >paths.xml and the original one ,and i saw the new divice added only ? Is there anything else i`m missing ? In the other hand you suggesting to drive all cars with 720(driver`s settings) , why so ? Or its just personal preference. Thank you for your answer in advance.
Good day,

Apart from adding new devices, we also modify some inputs related numbers to try to improve the overall perception. Talking about degress, its a personal suggestion. Depending the used car you should increase or decrease this number. Thank you.

Hello E.Zelaieta
I install the game and then i install the RFPE mod and then i Launch the RFPE Launcher, but when I Launch the game it appears a message like "dirt rally executable has stopped working".

Could you help me please?

Thank you so much.

Rúben Ferreira.
It's very strange. This never happen to us. Im sure more users has suffered this type of executable crashes. Sadly, I personally cant help you right now because I can't analyze the reason of the issue. It's the tittle updated to the latest build? Did you applied any other mod? Thanks for your answer.

It's very strange. This never happen to us. Im sure more users has suffered this type of executable crashes. Sadly, I personally cant help you right now because I can't analyze the reason of the issue. It's the tittle updated to the latest build? Did you applied any other mod? Thanks for your answer.
Thanks for your support

I installed the Dirt Rally Upload version 1.11 Reloaded and then apllied the crackfix.
Only apllied the RFPE MOD.

Hey,
when I try to start the RFPELauncher there comes the error 0xc000007b, which means that it can´t be started. Do you have a solution? Thank you

Last edited:
Hello again Come Over Gaming, i would like to know , can i apply only the steering input modification from your mod and how? Shoud i copy only the folder " Input , without the others , effects, ffb .......
Thank you in advance

Hello again Come Over Gaming, i would like to know , can i apply only the steering input modification from your mod and how? Shoud i copy only the folder " Input , without the others , effects, ffb .......
Thank you in advance
No because some of the parameters related with inputs are located on effects and FFB files.

hi, the develop of the mod it's stopped?? or you make the v0.5 v0.6....? i like your mod it's brilliant but i prefer use this mod with all car modded... thanks!
The development of the RFPE it's actually stopped. It's a question of available free time to invest in the project. We started to work on 0.5 version but at this time, it's not ready for release. Thanks for understanding.

The development of the RFPE it's actually stopped. It's a question of available free time to invest in the project. We started to work on 0.5 version but at this time, it's not ready for release. Thanks for understanding.
Shame that but understand totally. Thanks for all that you have released so far. I'll keep watching and hoping. :)

Come Over Gaming , your mod gave more real life experience to the game. I`m very pleased with it. After i saw the upcoming DIRT4 arcadish!! (well seen on the videos) i thought that we really needs you to keep working on your briliant mod.I`m aware of the time issues and money.Thats why i do like to propose you a donate system, so we can encourage you to keep working on your mod.If there is anything else we can do about it , let us know.I hope that we can motivate you somehow ;)

Come Over Gaming , your mod gave more real life experience to the game. I`m very pleased with it. After i saw the upcoming DIRT4 arcadish!! (well seen on the videos) i thought that we really needs you to keep working on your briliant mod.I`m aware of the time issues and money.Thats why i do like to propose you a donate system, so we can encourage you to keep working on your mod.If there is anything else we can do about it , let us know.I hope that we can motivate you somehow ;)

Well, thanks for your message. We apreciated so much!

Like you coment, DiRT 4 its coming "soon" and it will feature most of the DiRT Rally stages, cars and disciplines but also, adding new enviroments, vehicle classes and more. We're sure that the driving physics will be limited from it's core and we will not have a properly designed wheelspin feature for example. It's posible that when it's released, we will put our hand on the files to see what can be done. Maybe all the work we've carry on with DiRT Rally RFPE will not be useless. Talking about the actual development limitations, we need mention that those are totally time limited. We're not asking any economical compensation for our work. We develop and release our developments moved by our rally passion. Will see what we can do in future :)

Thank you all.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 247523

Last edited by a moderator:
GoodOldBakes indeed!Can we gather more people so we ca thanks by donating some $ to Come Over Gaming, and motivate them to countinue with the good work.
COG have said that it's not money that motivates them but their love of rallying and motorsport and their passion to make such games better. Codemasters - and a few others should either study these guys really hard or offer them a contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back