Cars Diesel black smoke

Hi everybody, I just downloaded a new version of shader patch (0.1.52) and what I see ? Smoke coming out of the exhaust ! Not diesel black smoke but maybe we can work on it for doing it !

Hi everybody, I just downloaded a new version of shader patch (0.1.52) and what I see ? Smoke coming out of the exhaust ! Not diesel black smoke but maybe we can work on it for doing it !

It's in the ext_config file in the extension folder

1588791371135.png

*some* petrol race cars produce smoke too, but usually when backing off the gas Into a corner. Many touring cars did it years back and also a few GT cars were infamous for it.

Ok so after a few try I'ves got a good black smoke, thank's :) but u need to get back to the pits every 3 minutes because there's no more smokes... :(

hey guys i use black smoke by adding some parameters like color, grow etc but i see in some videos now they have smoke much more realistic and more beautiful that the one im using, i have the shaders pack last version and particles fx smoke ative too, i tried to delete the parameters and try but doesen't work. I also dont have this parameter DIESEL_SMOKE=0 in none of my cars, i tried to add but still not have that beautiful smoke. Sorry bad english, someone can help me please?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 13.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 33 13.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 31 12.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 83 32.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 147 58.1%