Listen people i respect your comment. If your a Hamilton fan you will defend it and if your Vercrashen fan your defend it so at the end of the day its a fact Vercrashen is still crashing almost in every race and thats a fact. So about stop wining maybe you fanboys needs to open your eyes that Vercrashen is a big risktaker and thinks he is the only one on the track. So lets see when the next crash will happen again.

Listen people i respect your comment. If your a Hamilton fan you will defend it and if your Vercrashen fan your defend it so at the end of the day its a fact Vercrashen is still crashing almost in every race and thats a fact. So about stop wining maybe you fanboys needs to open your eyes that Vercrashen is a big risktaker and thinks he is the only one on the track. So lets see when the next crash will happen again.

You are fun! Where did you see F1 the last years? I am a little tired of the Max bla...bla...

I promised you... Max return on a good way. With his tallent and raw race craft no doubt

Really this is a race incident, but purely because Verstappen said in a interview Hamilton turned into my rear wheel then I put in for Verstappen for the blame, to be honest Verstappen is very Marquez like (MotoGP), and becomes abit reckless sometimes, Hamilton stood his ground..

By the way MotoGP was awesome again this weekend..
Yes but look at the performance Marquez gave.
A 4 time world champion and he was smashing people off left right and centre, lol.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.