1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Development: True2Life Racing Mercedes 190 WTCC87

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Günthar Rowe, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Close to release...

Attached Files:

2. Nice! :D

3. updated first post to include images

4. nice car but it looks like our model from dtm classics mod isn´t it?

5. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

Quality Gunthar!

6. It's the DTM92 model modified. I'm doing the DTM 92 at the same time :) DTM92 is Merc and BMW finished, Audi next....

7. It s the DTM90 Audi V8

[​IMG]

8. nice one Iceman...

9. I talked to rokurace & also nucleon @ NoGripRacing about converting to DTM92 to Evo, progress has been slow as I have too many mods on the go... trying to thin out the list...

10. down to the last little bits to have the car complete. Then I just need to finish the Audi DTM and this and the DTM90-92 will be released. If it isn't clear, the WTCC Mercedes will be part of the DTM 90-92 mod (in the wtcc87 class etc) but all inclusive. Like the WTCC87 Toyota Levin was released with the Club class cars....

11. but we the dtm classics(dtm 92 mod team) has spoken to icemanpolo who converts the whole mod (dtm 90-92) for gtrevo and the v8 und 190e with special modifications fo wtcc87 class

12. So I started some time ago....

13. With the 190E I have 3 months of track testing against the current WTCC87 cars and Toyota87 spec and some of the teams skins completed (as you can see in the screen shots)

14. but we gave icemanpolo the permission to convert the whole mod with the 3 seasons and a extra mod with the two new cars with a wtcc 87 physik for their league at weißbierbude.
    i didn´t know that you worked on the mod at the same time.
    nucleon didn´t said something about this when i aksed him if icemanpolo can convert the mod.
    icemanpolo converts the newest and best version i think you only convert the dtm 92 mod or also classics mod?

15. I'm currently converting DTM Classics (90-92) + I made a 190E WTCC car also with full physics...

16. work continues....

17. as per the DTM Classics, soon to be released....

18. as per the DTM Classics, this was released to testers to start cleaning up bugs...

19. new test build released....

20. :work: as the work grinds on with the DTM Classics, so of course does the WTCC87 190E ... sweet!!!!