(Dev phase) Assertion new launcher of Assetto Corsa

Apps (Dev phase) Assertion new launcher of Assetto Corsa 0.600.49

Login or Register an account to download this content

Matma38

Premium
Matma38 submitted a new resource:

Assertion new launcher of Assetto Corsa - Alternative to the content manager launcher

Hello everyone,

I'd like to introduce you to my project: an alternative to Assetto Corsa's Content Manager. Although there's still a lot of work to be done, I'm happy to share a few photos to give you an idea.

This project is currently in full development, and I need beta testers to continue developing and improving it. It's a large-scale project developed mainly in Python and Javascript.

Why an alternative to the content manager? Originally, this project was intended for my personal use...

Read more about this resource...

21 June, 2023. Problem is solved and fixed, now it works fine!!

It's look stylish, ofc, but my OC can't download it properly, Windows keep saying that some kind of script is broken and that's the reason why app can't be open.
How can i fix that?

Last edited:
Hey,

Like the project, seeing as it is a fresh system would you prefer any feedback here or is discord preffered.

Good job so far, well done!
Hello thanks for your feedback and i prefer in discord to bring everything together in the same place, as I've been talking about the project on facebook too etc...

21 June, 2023. Problem is solved and fixed, now it works fine!!

It's look stylish, ofc, but my OC can't download it properly, Windows keep saying that some kind of script is broken and that's the reason why app can't be open.
How can i fix that?
Thanks for your time and patience, we found the problem with the Cyrillic encoding but it's now fixed :)

Not very functional on my side, I add cars, it must be 5 minutes the page remains blue and no car is added ... you should wait a little before we test it because for now I have to go into content manager, choose my car and then go through your launcher to finally manage to start a race.

Last edited by a moderator:
why does it have an installer when its only an .exe to unpack?
and btw your discord server must have at least one channel where people can post:
1687373050049.png

Last edited:
Virus/Malware reports, and a general warning:

Some members have reported concerns about this mod, since the executable inside the archive is flagged up as suspicious/malicious by some virus/malware inspection services.

We have looked into those reports and have concluded that those flags are quite likely to be false positives - not a very uncommon occurrence these days.
However, this does NOT mean that it's possible for us (or anyone) to give any executable a totally clean bill of health. Before downloading and running any executable file from the Internet you should always think twice about its provenance and how much trust you are willing to place in the person who uploaded it.

NB: this mod is in the Apps category, in which quite a number of mods (but not all) use executables to provide their functionality. In contrast, many other mods such as tracks/cars/skins do not normally use executables (being simply an archived collection of files which are loaded by the game).

Yes, the embedded update system is connected to the AWS S3 system.
In your message the software failed to read the software version tag available on AWS S3. Do you use a VPN for example? Because I know that AWS has protections against that but on the other hand I'm going to patch the error so that if the tag isn't read it automatically launches the software.

no, or atleast im not aware of it, i use a 5G wifi conection router......... i use Windows 11, maybe thats the thing, making the Crash?

uld always think twic

In your message the software failed to read the software version tag available on AWS S3. Do you use a VPN for example? Because I know that AWS has protections against that but on the other hand I'm going to patch the error so that if the tag isn't read it automatically launches the software.

no, or atleast im not aware of it, i use a 5G wifi conection router......... i use Windows 11, maybe thats the thing, making the Crash?
Normally, no, the 5G connection doesn't pose a problem, since I often use 4G, so I also use the GSM communication network. As for Windows, I'm running Windows 11 as well, so no, that's not where it's coming from.
In the error, it talks about a timeout. Have you tried relaunching the application?
I'm going to push the latest update to RD and see if that helps.

Add me on discord if you want it's "esquimen"
Good evening

it works now.... but Tracks dont appear, cars dont appear, i cannot see the rest of options or save my name and my team, setting 0.376.47 nothing more than empty wallpaper....

here is my PC for reference:
- MSI KATANA GF76 12UC
- 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12700H 2.70 GHz
- 16 GB RAM Memory
- 1 TB SSD Memory
- 60 GB Hard Memory
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Graphic Memory (4GB)
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics Memory (2GB)
- x64 System Bit based
- Windows 11 Home
- 1920x1080 Pixels OLED Screen
- 144 Hz
- Sound Card: 7 Sound Cards, T o o B l o o d y H e l l M u c h
- Double Fan Refrigeration Stand
- 4 Internal Fans For Air Cooling

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 23.6%