Delete The Driver

DeleteTheDriverR11.png

Round 12!
Vote for the driver you want to be deleted.

I will count that vote for Round 11 which has just started.

I also find it funny how a Mexican is voting off the only recent Mexican Driver.

It's not for the nationality, it's because he's an a$$, just listen to what he said about Pastor, and he speaks Spanish like a Spaniard wich is ridiculous for someone born in Guadalajara :p

and yes, Perez! come on guys

It's not for the nationality, it's because he's an a$$, just listen to what he said about Pastor, and he speaks Spanish like a Spaniard wich is ridiculous for someone born in Guadalajara :p

and yes, Perez! come on guys

Except if you mean the original Guadalajara in Castile :D

It's funny because for us sounds like a normal mexican person, what do you find wrong in him?

I vote for Kimi, he really want's to go for an icecream :)

Except if you mean the original Guadalajara in Castile :D

It's funny because for us sounds like a normal mexican person, what do you find wrong in him?

I vote for Kimi, he really want's to go for an icecream :)

lol the original Guadalajara is in Jalisco ;) he sounds completely like a spaniard (neumaticos, stint, hemos hecho una gran carrera jaja, deberia aprender de Pastor que no le da verguenza hablar como en su país)

lol the original Guadalajara is in Jalisco ;) he sounds completely like a spaniard (neumaticos, stint, hemos hecho una gran carrera jaja, deberia aprender de Pastor que no le da verguenza hablar como en su país)

No, no, the famous Guadalajara is in Jalisco , the older one is in Castile :D

Well, that also happens in Spain where people have super different ways to speak Spanish due to regional languages, but when they are on TV or something like that they all try to speak like in the most academic Spanish and sometimes the result is just a weird mix :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.7%