1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Default camera just flowing around...

Discussion in 'Racer Problems & Fixes' started by BVSX, Feb 8, 2011.

1. I will like to make a video but the default camera that makes close ups and rotatings around the car is broken in newer betas :( and is just flowing around the track just sometimes catching the car in the screen... Its hard even to make some good screens with it :mad: How do I fix that?

2. so no one knows how to fix floating camera while watching replays?

3. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

nop...sry...

4. Sorry, no fix is available. Ruud started fiddling with it a while ago and broke it. ;) I gave up trying to get it fixed. I think the camera system really needs a major overhaul. Really I don't see the need of having the disco cam in the game itself, it should be an option in replay only.
    The fast spinning "vomit cam" is especially annoying.
    Really I think the best replay camera system ever made was for GPL, it is called "Camera Control Master" you can see more about it and it's abilities here... http://www.buli.demon.nl/gplforever/ccm.htm

Alex Forbin

5. yeah... "vomit cam" thats the right word!

I just cant understand why things that worked nice got broken in newer bettas... its like 1 step forward and three steps backward...

I hope that will be fixed soon, bcoz it worked, so it should be working xD

thx for feedback guys ;)