Datsun 240ZG IMSA GTU - #47 Transcendental Racing - Laguna Seca 1976

Skins Datsun 240ZG IMSA GTU - #47 Transcendental Racing - Laguna Seca 1976 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Langheck_917 submitted a new resource:

Datsun 240ZG IMSA GTU - #47 Transcendental Racing - Laguna Seca 1980 - 1976 IMSA GTU Championship Winning 240Z driven by Brad Frisselle

Attached is a high definition replica of Brad Frisselle's 'Transcendental Racing' Datsun 240Z built to IMSA GT specifications. The livery has been built up for use with the gd_nissan_240zg model.

Built to IMSA specifications for the 1975 season, largely by a team composed of former...

Read more about this resource...

Hi just glanced and dloaded assuming it was the car too - bc it wasn't in the skins category. Only when I saw another skin for it under the skins category did I have a proper look and realised all it was the skin.

Last edited:
Hi just glanced and dloaded assuming it was the car too - bc it wasn't in the skins category. Only when I saw another skin for it under the skins category did I have a proper look and realised all it was the skin.
Yes, realized the mistake and reported this post to either have it taken down or moved to AC Skins. I wish we as users had the ability to do this ourselves.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 40 38.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 59 56.7%