Datsun 240z BRE, 36 car skin pack

Skins Datsun 240z BRE, 36 car skin pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Langheck_917 submitted a new resource:

Datsun 240z BRE, 36 car skinpack - 36 Historic Liveries for the legendary Datsun 240z

Attached are thirty-six historically accurate liveries for the Datsun 240Z BRE, skillfully modeled and tuned by deCarrera. Those familiar with my work are probably aware I like the S30 Z, so since discovering the model I've been researching and slowly rendering these skins through much of Autumn, and was aiming to make these available to all of you for...

Read more about this resource...

Would it be possible to make these skins for the

240ZG also?​

If you haven't already found both mine and pasta2000s ZG skins, I recommend checking those out. Otherwise, I'm afraid I do not have plans to adapt these skins to the ZG model (I'm kinda burnt out for now lol).

All of these liveries are specifically 'short nose' Zs, so in defense they are true to the actual cars. I may return to the ZG for some additional skins in the future (Frank Leary #48 & the Le Mans 260Z are to-dos) but for now I'll be taking a break for a bit.

Nice set of skins, thanks.
I have a little issue though: the tire branding on the right side of the car is mirrored (all skins that have branding, be it Dunlop, Hoosier, Goodyear...).
Can you check please.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 32 38.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 44 53.0%