• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Dainese suit/tucked in boots

Discussion in 'MotoGP 17' started by Eskkew, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Eskkew

Eskkew

Ratings:
    +11
    Hello you all,

Is there anyone interested in discover if there's a way to use dainese suits correctly (with tucked in boots) in this years game?

I have tried a lot of things in VRTG but none of them worked.

Let's bring our forces together and solve this problem (if theres a way whatsoever).

2. ReZ

ReZ

Ratings:
    +110
    you mean like that ? if i can make it work in VRTG ... i should try in MGP :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

oh ... looks like the game cannot really differ between dainese and other brands in that case^^

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  3. Eskkew

Eskkew

Ratings:
    +11
    Yes! How did you make it work on VRTG, Rez? Cos I did plenty of stuff but not managed to make it work. Can you pass the tricks?

4. ReZ

ReZ

Ratings:
    +110
    you have to edit DATA\GRAPHIC\ResourceSet.bml ... and search through parameters named "suit" and "rider"
    i have packed the edited file for both games here -> Link

just need to rename them back into BML ... i gave em new file extensions like the game-names.

• Love Love x 3
  5. Eskkew

Eskkew

Ratings:
    +11
    Thank you! I was not even close to that file when I tried on VRTG. Gonna try here! Much appreciated!

6. Sim725

Sim725

Ratings:
    +12
    OMG REZ IVE BEEN LOOKING ON HOW TO DO THIS FOR SO LONG OMG