• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Dainese suit/tucked in boots

Discussion in 'MotoGP 17' started by Eskkew, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Eskkew

Eskkew

Ratings:
    +11
    Hello you all,

Is there anyone interested in discover if there's a way to use dainese suits correctly (with tucked in boots) in this years game?

I have tried a lot of things in VRTG but none of them worked.

Let's bring our forces together and solve this problem (if theres a way whatsoever).

2. ReZ

ReZ

Ratings:
    +116
    you mean like that ? if i can make it work in VRTG ... i should try in MGP :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

oh ... looks like the game cannot really differ between dainese and other brands in that case^^

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  3. Eskkew

Eskkew

Ratings:
    +11
    Yes! How did you make it work on VRTG, Rez? Cos I did plenty of stuff but not managed to make it work. Can you pass the tricks?

4. ReZ

ReZ

Ratings:
    +116
    you have to edit DATA\GRAPHIC\ResourceSet.bml ... and search through parameters named "suit" and "rider"
    i have packed the edited file for both games here -> Link

just need to rename them back into BML ... i gave em new file extensions like the game-names.

• Love Love x 3
  5. Eskkew

Eskkew

Ratings:
    +11
    Thank you! I was not even close to that file when I tried on VRTG. Gonna try here! Much appreciated!

6. Sim725

Sim725

Ratings:
    +12
    OMG REZ IVE BEEN LOOKING ON HOW TO DO THIS FOR SO LONG OMG