1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CXC Simulations Motion Pro II Racing Simulator

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Bram, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

When I win the lottery at the end of this year I am going to build a new house with a game room with this baby in it :)

2. nice :)

Hope you get the beers in too, I will visit ;)

3. Mark Reynolds

Mark Reynolds
    Physics & AI Programmer

Gonna start saving to add the motion to my pork pit, my seat base frame is deliberately separate with that in mind for the future :)

4. Alex Ball

Alex Ball
    Web Nerd

Oh my god, just checked out their website, that is so overpriced!!

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Actually it isnt if you see this is mega high end quality Alex. Not for the average simracer :)

6. Danny Asbury

Danny Asbury
    Premium Member

Is this the one that costs 30,000k or something? And yeah, Bram is right, this motion simulation stuff is no joke, Alex. Stuff gets expensive very quickly.

7. Alex Ball

Alex Ball
    Web Nerd

I don't see how it can be 10x the price of a SimX one?

Or, how their tripple-monitors are £8k!!

8. Same Quality + Traction loss Axis (3DOF instead of only 2DOF) You get 3-4 of mine DIY Rig instead of 1 CXC

!

9. Danny Asbury

Danny Asbury
    Premium Member

Now, see, about the triple monitors, I don't get that either. I have to admit, that bit looks like a money grab. I mean, it's just a stand...

But, Ensonic, I'm really impressed by your setup. With yours, the entire rig is under motion, which is very important from what I gather. In the CXC, to my suprise it seems like the wheel stays still and so do the monitors... which is just whack for that price.