1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Custom Skin

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Nick Brooke, May 10, 2011.

1. Nick Brooke

Nick Brooke

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

I have just started playing this game today and with some wonderful help from Stuart i will be all set to play later when i get home. I have a question which i did ask Stuart about and he told me to post here and see what happened.

I was wondering if anyone here knew of anywhere i could get a custom skin made for the E-TYpe jag within GTL, The reason is my deceased dad had a v12 E-Type which i loved and to be able to race it here would be wonderful.

The paint work was ( Wait For It ) Zebra Stripped lol. Well this was due to the car being bought a very long time ago from the owner of Longleat Saffari Park and was used to drive around the park.

Anyway i apologise for asking but if there is somewhere i could go and ask for a custom skin to be made please let me know. I hope i have not broken any forum rules in asking this question.

This is as close as i could find to the paint job

[​IMG]

Thanks Nick

2. Bob Hutchins

Bob Hutchins

Ratings:
    +95
    Nick, can't promise when I will get it done, quite a lot on at the moment but I will give it a go. Do you want any sponsers on it and also would you like a racing number? Another question, which e-type would you like, coupe or lightweight?

Nick, just send me a pm with all the details as I don't check this side of the forum sometimes.

3. Nick Brooke

Nick Brooke

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks mate PM sent