Custom Skin

Hi all,

I have just started playing this game today and with some wonderful help from Stuart i will be all set to play later when i get home. I have a question which i did ask Stuart about and he told me to post here and see what happened.

I was wondering if anyone here knew of anywhere i could get a custom skin made for the E-TYpe jag within GTL, The reason is my deceased dad had a v12 E-Type which i loved and to be able to race it here would be wonderful.

The paint work was ( Wait For It ) Zebra Stripped lol. Well this was due to the car being bought a very long time ago from the owner of Longleat Saffari Park and was used to drive around the park.

Anyway i apologise for asking but if there is somewhere i could go and ask for a custom skin to be made please let me know. I hope i have not broken any forum rules in asking this question.

This is as close as i could find to the paint job

Thanks Nick

Nick, can't promise when I will get it done, quite a lot on at the moment but I will give it a go. Do you want any sponsers on it and also would you like a racing number? Another question, which e-type would you like, coupe or lightweight?

Nick, just send me a pm with all the details as I don't check this side of the forum sometimes.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%