1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Custom Skin

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Nick Brooke, May 10, 2011.

1. Hi all,

I have just started playing this game today and with some wonderful help from Stuart i will be all set to play later when i get home. I have a question which i did ask Stuart about and he told me to post here and see what happened.

I was wondering if anyone here knew of anywhere i could get a custom skin made for the E-TYpe jag within GTL, The reason is my deceased dad had a v12 E-Type which i loved and to be able to race it here would be wonderful.

The paint work was ( Wait For It ) Zebra Stripped lol. Well this was due to the car being bought a very long time ago from the owner of Longleat Saffari Park and was used to drive around the park.

Anyway i apologise for asking but if there is somewhere i could go and ask for a custom skin to be made please let me know. I hope i have not broken any forum rules in asking this question.

This is as close as i could find to the paint job

[​IMG]

Thanks Nick

2. Nick, can't promise when I will get it done, quite a lot on at the moment but I will give it a go. Do you want any sponsers on it and also would you like a racing number? Another question, which e-type would you like, coupe or lightweight?

Nick, just send me a pm with all the details as I don't check this side of the forum sometimes.

3. Thanks mate PM sent