Wanted Cube Controls Formula CSX2

Hi if your interested I have a cube GTX in mint condition for sale and a P1sim wheel v2 based in uk.

cheers

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the reply. The GTX Is a lovely wheel, but I already have a Cube Controls GT Pro so have my GT needs covered. I have to admit to not knowing much about the P1sim wheel and while it does look very nice from what I can see on their website, I would prefer to put funds into a CSX2 instead. Cheers.

Hi, thanks for the reply. The GTX Is a lovely wheel, but I already have a Cube Controls GT Pro so have my GT needs covered. I have to admit to not knowing much about the P1sim wheel and while it does look very nice from what I can see on their website, I would prefer to put funds into a CSX2 instead. Cheers.
No problem ,I have one of those too and it’s one of my favourites.

Interestingly I got a message from Cube Controls today that they are working on a new CSX. I assume it will be based around the latest F-Pro architecture. I don't know if this has been known already and I just missed it, but very interesting. So if I can't get hold of a used CSX 2, will pre-order the new one when officially announced.

Interestingly I got a message from Cube Controls today that they are working on a new CSX. I assume it will be based around the latest F-Pro architecture. I don't know if this has been known already and I just missed it, but very interesting. So if I can't get hold of a used CSX 2, will pre-order the new one when officially announced.
Hi the F-pro is definitely an improvement over the old formula pro so will eagerly keep my eyes peeled for any future news on more wheels.

Last edited:
Any time on when they want to bring it out

Sadly not. Quoting what they told me - they didn't say this was confidential so hopefully I'm not breaking any rules here:

"The Formula CSX will come back in its shiniest version, with updated features and design. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA yet so keep following us to stay updated about that. The best is yet to come."

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.