CSL clubsport vs CSL elite pedals

I have CS V3 pedals. IMO, you don't notice the vibration effect unless you're completely losing traction. The motors are not even noticeable when I'm bumping the rev limiter with driving shoes on. Barefoot or socks there's a slight vibration effect at the limit but it's not noticeable during actual competition because I'm more focused on wheel feedback.

IMO they won't ever break since they're very simple engineering wise, but I could totally live without them. In fact, I'd rather pull their cables, and solder them to wires that go into the input for buttshakers that I attach to my cockpit frame.

As for CS v3 vs CSL, I tried both and IMO: Only get V3 if you'll also get the BPK. Without BPK, the throw distance for the brake pedal on V3 feels very long and mushy.

I am glad I got V3's though because IMO they can last until you buy HE Pro pedals. They have hall sensors and regressive clutch, a better load cell on brake and they include USB cable in the box so you can use them with a DD wheel later if you want, but with CSL you have to buy the USB cable separately.

Upvote 0
I had them for a while and ended up going back to my modded g29 with shakeit/motors..

The vibration wasnt what I expected and I see it as more of a gimmick.. Theres no in between, no information to be to be received from it.. Its either you cant feel it or its vibrating at full effect during wheel lock. I actually found it to be distracting I guess would be a good word for it..

The pedals themselves are awesome ill say tho.. I kinda wish I would have kept them and added my shakeit stuff to them.

If youre looking for vibration, shakeit and them cheap motors off ebay (from the xbox controllers) are a good DIY entry into tactile.

Upvote 0
I was looking at these 2 pedals, and was wondering if the 16 bit on the Elite vs 12 bit on the V3 makes any difference on the brake. Also, is the quality of the potentiometers truly an issue on the Elites, or is that somewhat exaugurated?

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Forum trophies