1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sounds Crystal Clear Audio Upgrade - Ferrari Pack 1.3.5

Audio upgrade for the Ferrari's

1. Jeffry in t Veld submitted a new resource:

Crystal Clear Audio Upgrade - Ferrari Pack - Audio upgrade for the Ferrari cars

Read more about this resource...
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  2. thanks
  3. This sounds amazing! Thanks. I think this should be done for all the cars as it treacly brings the engines to life.
  4. I perhaps do that, but there seems to be a issue at the moment where skips happen when passed the third gear, i really can't pin point why this happens!
  5. Maybe Youtube is holding this mod back, but its nearly impossible to tell any difference in the Youtube clip.
  6. Download it and give it a try. You'll hear the difference.
  7. Can you please, please, please do his for the Huayra :thumbsup:
  8. Pagani Huayra? Sure, i already got the Ferrari 599xx Evo ready, so i can work on that one next! After that i will try my hand on the standard SFX sounds for the game, like scrapes, sand, dirt, kerbs, etc...
  9. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup:
  10. In the youtube video the original sounds better, the new version also sounds quite glitchy in the youtube video. Inside the cockpit the car is meant to sound muffled, it would not have that high end frequency hiss/clarity like your modded version has. The original is closer to reality.
  11. Than use the original, all depends on what people want for their game, thats the nice thing about mods, i myself find it allot more immersing to be racing this way, and its realistic with open cars like the single seaters! It has a better feeling that you are driving a real car. And of course you can only use the exterior sounds and keep the interior sounds as they are, this is especially nice for watching replays. And the youtube video still shows version 1.0, 1.1 is no longer glitchy.
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  12. I added these sounds to my Ferrari sfx folder but it didn't change anything; my original "ferrari_458_s3.bank" file seems to be the predominant sound generator that overrides the other sounds in the folder. I tried removing the bank file but then NO sounds play for that car.

Any ideas, or am I missing something obvious ?
  13. In particular I am trying to remove the "bodywork" sound effects that occur while cornering hard as it is driving me nuts. It just makes the car sound like it's rattling around like a junk box and is way overdone in my opinion. To at least turn it way down would be nice.
  14. im assuming that since this was last updated in June it wont be compatible with the newer Assetto Corsa releases. The latest releases have the FMOD sound engine so i think that might be the problem.
  15. The mod is no longer compatible with the game after the audio system got a upgrade!