CrewChief in ACC

Hey,

i'm using the CrewChief for a while now, but since i got some DT and Stop&go in the last few races… :whistling:
After i served the penalty the CrewChief always tells me i still have a penalty. I hear it every round. Or when i drive a round with +2 seconds on the first, he tells me "... you're first.." But i'm somewhere in the middle of the field.

Does anyone have the same problems? Is it buggy in ACC?

As mentioned by Crew Chief's author and I think you can read this comment in the CC panel when you launch it for ACC.... ACC is not supported any longer for Crew Chief.
There are too many missing informations from ACC to have a decent result ...

I still only use CC just because I find his spotter much better and much more reliable than the Kunos original one. ( saying the way is free at the right or left mostly too early !!! ).

As mentioned by Crew Chief's author and I think you can read this comment in the CC panel when you launch it for ACC.... ACC is not supported any longer for Crew Chief.
There are too many missing informations from ACC to have a decent result ...

I still only use CC just because I find his spotter much better and much more reliable than the Kunos original one. ( saying the way is free at the right or left mostly too early !!! ).

Oh - never saw this, i always just press on start crewchief. Thank you for the info!
But as you mentioned i will keep using it since the spotter is so much better! :)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 12.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 32 13.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 31 12.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 83 34.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 139 57.7%