1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Creating F550 Class

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by bizzbo, Jun 17, 2009.

1. I am completely obsessed by the f550 in the GTR2>EVO mod, and my dearest wish is to be able to create single-model races and championships offline, preferably using moatlspeed's fantastic skin pack. A couple of questions: I understand the latest offline patch has problems with championships using custom skins. does this apply to the GTR2 mod as well? secondly, I am using the offline version of the game. Would some kind person give me a basic overview of what I need to do? I gather it goes something like: Extract the cars, edit the .incar files, changing the description, model, class and model ID entries. Edit the .ini files for each skin/car am I on the right lines? am i going to get anywhere or is it a non-starter? many thanks for your time, the work done by the modding community has made this the best £20 I think I've ever spent.

2. If the custom skins use ".ini" and go in the "Custom Skins" folder, then no, you can't do a custom championship.

But if the skins use ".car" and go in the "teams" folder, then yes, a custom championship will work fine.