1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Crash to Desktop

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Jason Parks, Oct 9, 2008.

1. I wonder if someone could help me, earlier I installed the fire/gravel/smoke mods, all is well.

Installed the top gear track by extracting the zip file to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\parksy1981\race 07\gamedata\Locations

The track is there, but whenever I enter the pits from any track, as soon as I pull up the game crashes with a minidump?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

2. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Ok here is the problem you need to make a new folder called "Teams" in the Game Data file, you put it in there. Try that and if it doesnt work its out of my knowledge :)

3. The teams folder is where I put the Fire/Gravel etc mod, I read somewhere the new tracks had to be put in the folder 'locations' which is located in the same folder as 'teams'?

4. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Put the fire/gravel mod in Programfiles/steam/steamappa/yourname/race07/gamedata/teams. Locations is a different folder.

5. Yeah thats what I did mate, put fire mod in teams and track add ons into location folder.....Its ok I can cope with it as very rarely pit!!

6. Jason, can you tell me where to get the "fire/gravel/smoke mods" ?