CPU Fehler

unknown.png

Hallo zusammen
Ich hoffe mir kann hier geholfen werden ich werde bald irre. Ich bekomme immer noch die Meldung das die CPU an der Obergrenze ist. Habe auch schon das in der Control.ini wegen dem Force Feedback von 0 auf 1 geändert. Hat aber nix gebracht, so bald die Fehlermeldung auftaucht, ist es kaum noch fahrbar, ich kann mir aber nicht vortstellen das mein System zu klein ist für volle KI im Game. Kurze Info zum System i7-4790 CPU Grafikkarte Gforce GTX 970 16 GB Ram Lenkrad Thrustmaster t300 RS. Dann suche ich auserdem noch eine App die anzeigt den tatsächlichen Benzinverbrauch, in echtzeit, weil diese Dashbord version nicht den verbrauch anzeigt es bleibt immer gleich es wird nicht weniger.

Aber wichtiger ist es die 99% CPU auslasstung weg zu bekommen.

danke

unknown.png

Hallo zusammen
Ich hoffe mir kann hier geholfen werden ich werde bald irre. Ich bekomme immer noch die Meldung das die CPU an der Obergrenze ist. Habe auch schon das in der Control.ini wegen dem Force Feedback von 0 auf 1 geändert. Hat aber nix gebracht, so bald die Fehlermeldung auftaucht, ist es kaum noch fahrbar, ich kann mir aber nicht vortstellen das mein System zu klein ist für volle KI im Game. Kurze Info zum System i7-4790 CPU Grafikkarte Gforce GTX 970 16 GB Ram Lenkrad Thrustmaster t300 RS. Dann suche ich auserdem noch eine App die anzeigt den tatsächlichen Benzinverbrauch, in echtzeit, weil diese Dashbord version nicht den verbrauch anzeigt es bleibt immer gleich es wird nicht weniger.

Aber wichtiger ist es die 99% CPU auslasstung weg zu bekommen.

danke
Something seems to be wrong with your system mate. I can play this amount of Ai without any problems with a slower PC.
My system: I5-4670k. GTX770, 16 GB RAM and also the T300RS.
You run the actual version of the game?
Maybe run a steam integrity check first and/or delete your Assetto Corsa documents folder (after backup).
Also test the gane without any thrid party apps like the overlays on your screen.

Greets After_Midnight

How many fps do you get? It might be that your graphics card outperforms the CPU that much, that it can't keep up (not sure that this can actually trigger the warning...).
My best bet would be to lock your FPS at 65fps for testing and see if it vanishes :)

I've been getting that warning at race start occasionally, recently ( admittedly I *know* my CPU is the bottleneck now but it's still within 20% of current retail CPUs if I OC it ) but the game generally settles down fairly quickly. Alternatively there was a tweak a while back to do with force feedback which I've forgotten the details of - something to do with FFB update rate? that may not apply anymore of course.

Lastly - turn all apps off & try again?

I've been getting that warning at race start occasionally, recently ( admittedly I *know* my CPU is the bottleneck now but it's still within 20% of current retail CPUs if I OC it ) but the game generally settles down fairly quickly. Alternatively there was a tweak a while back to do with force feedback which I've forgotten the details of - something to do with FFB update rate? that may not apply anymore of course.

Lastly - turn all apps off & try again?
He already changed the ffb update rate without getting results and apps are barely running already.

But simhud (is it called like that?) is running as the overlay so maybe close it and run assetto corsa in full screen?
Afaik simhud needs the game to be running in borderless mode (I used it for rF2).
It didn't put any load on the CPU at all so from what I know it should be even better than the default ac apps regarding CPU performance...

Seems like we need to wait for the OP to reply :)

Last edited:
But simhud (is it called like that?) is running as the overlay so maybe close it and run assetto corsa in full screen?
Afaik simhud needs the game to be running in borderless mode (I used it for rF2).
It didn't put any load on the CPU at all so from what I know it should be even better than the default ac apps regarding CPU performance...

If it's a seperate application it shouldn't really affect AC on a multicore system - in-game apps *might* even if the python engine runs in a seperate thread, because they might need to synchronise with the engine ( I am not an AC app dev at all, just an ex-sysadmin, so that's just guesswork/straws to clutch at ). I lose 15fps per open overlay app but that doesn't appear to be related to CPU use, just something to do with the way overlays work.

Lastly maybe start the race, exit & restart so everything the race uses is cached. But yes, let's wait for the OP.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 4.0%