Corridorium (Fantasy track) Update

Tracks Corridorium (Fantasy track) Update 2023-10-12

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi!

I'm bringing you an update to Corridorium, a track built by Barcika whom I thank for allowing me to promote this update! (if more modelers signed their work, such as Barcika does it, I could give credit where credit is due!)

On this track I dared to apply practically everything I had been learning about effects; applications of Filmes.bik where I escape from the conventional video screen and produce a waterfall; objects for daylight and night light and other details and also my own models where I present some exclusive objects, such as the boomerang, the surfboards and the McDonald's logo.

About the effects, I say that I worked with Y and Z axis rotations and the lights where I applied some different colors and intensities, such as in the lights of the poles, in the tunnel and in the spotlights.

Anyway, I had a lot of fun building this work and I hope you can have fun with it!

Note: I don't know the progress of some conversions for GTR2, Race07 and Rfactor2, but this work is already in the hands of skilled modelers who are working on it and I believe they will soon be releasing this work for the respective games.

Hugs

Reactions: jgf
Hi!

I was letting out some thanks due...

I must reiterate my thanks to Barcika, not only for allowing this update, but mainly for the great work he did in his initial project in Corridorium! I was actually inspired to do this work because the original track design project was quite compelling, as was the AIW lineup, one of the best I've ever encountered on a track; Thank you very much!

I also have thanks to Aram! I showed him my project for the first time and through his criticisms and observations I was able to develop some details that, for sure, brought more quality to the work!

I would also like to thank Abrimaal who, in addition to the incentive, contributed to qualify the waterfall area with its dragons and with a configuration over the waterfall itself that made it more valued!

Another thank you that I couldn't escape is Sergio Hundo who also encouraged me through his words and was able to offer me the possibility of contact with our good friend Barcika; thanks a lot!

I would also like to thank Philrob for his encouragement!

Finally, I would like to thank my partner André Rock for the great video work he has done, particularly on Corridorium! On his blog Pitlane (pitlaneweb.blogspot.com), an important home for those who are adept at Rfactor, as it stores hundreds of works, he always presents these works with his well-produced videos; I think it's amazing that we can see in advance the track that we can download, and I feel privileged to have my works also posted in this space!

And I can't help but thank JGF and Nicolas17xD for their recent likes, as well as any and all modelers who find one of their objects imported to Corridorium; if I put them in the work, it's certainly because they have great quality and deserve to be disseminated by the world YES; Thank you very much!

Hugs everyone!

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 121 87.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 24 17.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 23 16.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 12.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 42 30.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 49 35.3%