Copa Petrobras de Marcas

Being used to Simbin titles I was disappointed that there was no technical information on the cars in the showroom (or did I miss something?)

For those interested in the tech spec, it can be found here

http://www.brasileirodemarcas.com.br...o#.VHy7r9KsWSo

Translated

TIRES
Pirelli 285/645 Aro 18 .
ENGINE
2.3 -liter, aluminum head , fuel supply by electronic injection and dry sump Motec .
BRAKE PADS
ECOPADS - asbestos-free formulation and automatic mixers.
BRAKES
Ventilated discs Fremax , English calipers AP Racing , special competition, with six-piston front and four at the rear.
STEERING
The rack and pinion with hydraulic drive .
WHEELS
OZ Racing 11 x 18 inches.
TRANSMISSION
Electronic Xtrac . Sequential drive 6 forward gears and one reverse Magneti Marelli 's .
WEIGHT
1.100 Kg without the pilot
SUSPENSION
Pair of front springs - 300N / mm , 120mm x 50mm (load, height and internal diameter) . Pair of rear springs - 80N / mm , 140mm x 50mm . Unique and unalterable stabilizer bar .
POWER
300 hp .
FINISH
Finished with composite materials.
BODY
Factory original.

So while it is very unusual for a racing car to have fixed spring rates and roll bar, this is what the regulations stipulate.

Honda is missing, don't forget.

Well if you took out the four Hondas there would only be 13 AI. Given the cars seem to be very similar under the skin I think Reiza took the right decision in supplying 18 cars. Especially since none of the real teams are actually supplied so you havent got a mixture of real and fictional teams.

Still no joy with my Sim Instruments Dash but have emailed the guys to see if they have any better luck betting their plugin to work and if I hear anything back I will post an update.

Anyone with a Fanatec Clubsport Wheel got the Fanaleds plugin to work as at least I could see what gear I am in which would be nice.

Jason.

I made a picture for those who have Steam installed on their computers and sort games by tiles.
Enjoy as I'm enjoying it!
mlic.png

Still no joy with my Sim Instruments Dash but have emailed the guys to see if they have any better luck betting their plugin to work and if I hear anything back I will post an update.

Anyone with a Fanatec Clubsport Wheel got the Fanaleds plugin to work as at least I could see what gear I am in which would be nice.

Jason.

Have you tried changing the Marcus.exe file name to gsc.exe?
It works for my SymProjects ProRace dash

Judging by the size its a full download again.

It didnt take long and installed fine and i just did a quick race without a hitch running new version.

Jason.
Jason, when you say it didn't take long what site did you use. Mine is very slow.
Cancel that changed to Reiza site and it's fine.:rolleyes:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 23 9.7%
  • Monthly

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 4 1.7%