1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Converting rFactor track to F1C

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Kyle Puttifer, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

I made a track recently with BTB and I was wondering if there were any way of converting it to F1C without a need for fancy software like 3DS max. If I need software, preferably free.

2. Moved it to BTB forum. Where you probably get a answer sooner. :)

3. I have no answer, but i would like to do exactly the same thing (and with free tools). However I would like to convert to GTR Evo and (more importantly) GTR 1 (yes that is a 1 not a 2)

4. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

BTB Evo supports GTR Evo, GTR 2, Race 07 and GTL, but not GTR 1 unfortunately. You should be able to open BTB Pro projects with BTB Evo. Unless this is an existing track...

5. Thanks for your reply, but unfortunately that wasn't really where I was getting at. I mostly want to convert to GTR 1, so I don't really want to dish out $80 because there are already many tracks for Evo. I just mean I'll do Evo as well if I can do GTR 1. I'll try rephrasing my question(s):

1. Does anybody know any good sites for downloading addons for GTR 1 (so far I've only found www.simracingworld.com)

2. Does anybody know what was used to make or convert most of these tracks? Most of them say zmodeler, but 1 or 2? Plugins? Would I be able to convert from rfactor using this tool? Is there an alternative?

Does anyone know?

FM96

6. Thanks for your reply, but unfortunately that wasn't really where I was getting at. I mostly want to convert to GTR 1, so I don't really want to dish out $80 because there are already many tracks for Evo. I just mean I'll do Evo as well if I can do GTR 1. I'll try rephrasing my question(s):

1. Does anybody know any good sites for downloading addons for GTR 1 (so far I've only found www.simracingworld.com)

2. Does anybody know what was used to make or convert most of these tracks? Most of them say zmodeler, but 1 or 2? Plugins? Would I be able to convert from rfactor using this tool? Is there an alternative?

Does anyone know?

FM96