Convert AMS 1 to Rfactor 1?

Hi

Does anyone know how to convert AMS 1 Tracks to rF1? Ik there's already a way to convert rF1 to AMS 1. If anyone can help please respond :)

Yes, to change the text files to have Rfactor values, you'll need to rearrange everything. It's a lengthy and tedious task that would require a detailed explanation. However, you can find helpful conversion tutorials for other games online that can guide you through the process. The good news is that all the isi games are similar, so once you learn the process for one game, you'll be able to apply it to others. You can check out Race Department for some great tutorials on converting Rfactor to GTR2 or GT Legends to other games.

I'm sorry, but writing a tutorial here would be a lengthy process. Do you have a specific track in mind? It's possible that it has already been converted by someone else.

This is a srw track, it already exists for rF1, in fact I think it's been converted from the rF1 version to AMS.
You can find it in the classicmotorsporthub.org hfs server:
But keep in mind that AMS and rF1 are different. Even if you convert the track back from AMS to rf1 it will not look the same way it looks in AMS. AMS has some graphic improvements.

Last edited:
@blackskull101 the SRW Track does not work in rF1 :(
Here:
IMG_7635.JPG

Any way to fix this?

Yep, the version from the CMH server throws an error :(
I'll send you my version of the track via PM. I downloaded it long time ago from different site and it works in rF1 without problems.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back