Content Manager - "Universes" Track Category

Misc Content Manager - "Universes" Track Category 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Alphonse Uprising submitted a new resource:

Content Manager - "Universes" Track Category - New category for tracks from different games

This requires at least the lite version of Content Manager.

This is a Content Manager extension that adds a new "Universe" category under the track list, organizing fictional tracks by the game that they came from with symbols. This was for my own personal use at first, but maybe this might help other people in organizing their tracks better.

View attachment 630862

Available categories (and the tags used to sort them):
Final Fantasy (finalfantasy)...

Read more about this resource...

@Alphonse Uprising Could you add similar for Movies or Hollywood as an Option for Vehicles. I think there are Back to the Future DeLorean, Mad Max Ford Interceptor, Knight Rider K.I.T.T., Ghostbusters Ectomobile, A-Team GMC Van, and a bunch of James Bond and Fast and Furious Cars available
Also Cars as the Tooned Lightning McQueen, Transformers and Batman.

Last edited:
So wait, theres Sonic tracks? Where?
Soyo made a Crisis City track on his Patreon account, shouldn't be too hard to find

@Alphonse Uprising Could you add similar for Movies or Hollywood as an Option for Vehicles. I think there are Back to the Future DeLorean, Mad Max Ford Interceptor, Knight Rider K.I.T.T., Ghostbusters Ectomobile, A-Team GMC Van, and a bunch of James Bond and Fast and Furious Cars available
Also Cars as the Tooned Lightning McQueen, Transformers and Batman.

I'll think about this :) This does look like a lot and I don't have much time right now.

Soyo made a Crisis City track on his Patreon account, shouldn't be too hard to find
What about the Trackmania cars? I know theres no tracks ported from the game since i had 3 car mods from the game. With two of them from TM Turbo & one from TM 2020.

I even looked at your screenshot in the description & there were 4 of them, so am i missing one? I only have two Stadium cars & one Canyon car.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.8%