1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Complete HD Redbull Racing Team Package (Updated design with HD Steering Wheel) Final

Updated Livery Design - Custom Redbull Steering Wheel - Driver's Race Gear & Helmets inculded

1. ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

2016 HD Redbull Racing Team - All new Redbull Racing Team with new colors & logos ( Max Verstappen )

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. ClimaxF1 updated 2016 HD Redbull Racing Team with a new update entry:

2016 HD Redbull Racing Team

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  3. ClimaxF1 updated 2016 HD Redbull Racing Team with a new update entry:

2016 HD Redbull Racing Team 2.1

• Like Like x 1
  4. ClimaxF1 updated 2016 HD Redbull Racing Team with a new update entry:

2016 HD Redbull Racing Team 2.2

• Like Like x 1
  5. ClimaxF1 updated 2016 HD Redbull Racing Team with HD Steering wheel with a new update entry:

2016 HD Redbull Racing Team with HD Steering wheel

• Like Like x 1
  6. ClimaxF1 updated 2016 HD Redbull Racing Team with HD Steering wheel with a new update entry:

2016 HD Redbull Racing Team with HD Steering wheel 3.0

• Like Like x 1
  7. ClimaxF1 updated 2016 HD Redbull Racing Team with New HD Steering Wheel Design with a new update entry:

Updated Livery Design - Custom Redbull Steering Wheel - Driver's Race Gear & Helmets inculded

8. ClimaxF1 updated Redbull Racing Team with New HD Steering Wheel Design with a new update entry:

9. ClimaxF1 updated Redbull Racing Team with New HD Steering Wheel Design with a new update entry:

Livery Design update

10. is there any chance you could make a version of this for F1 2013?

11. I've never worked with 2013 and don't have the game to test it. If you have the original Redbull 2013, I could always have a look and see what I can do

12. yeah I have the original 2013 red bull but I don't know how I'd send it to you

13. Can you not upload the entire Rebull car file and send me a link. Use Dropbox or Onedrive. I can than edit all the files for you so that you can also race with the new chassis

14. do I send livery_main? or more?

15. The whole file. everything that's in there. I need everything so that I can make all the changes so that you can use the new chassis

16. could you give me an example? I don't want to get something wrong

17. I'm assuming that the basic structure is the same. If you open your F1 2013 game files, go to cars, in that file there should be a file with rb2. I need that file. In it is where all the Redbull car files and liveries are.

18. it will only let me send rb2 livery_main livery_01 livery_00 textures high and low

19. should I link those?

20. Can you not copy the rb2 folder and compress it with rar and upload it. Otherwise later Neffo will send me the folder I can edit it from there and give you link when ready