• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Other Commentary Mod 0.1

Commentary Mod

1. senna9922

senna9922

Ratings:
    +14
  2. Lorencini

Lorencini

Ratings:
    +309
    I see you got the Crew Chief sounds. Could you actually receive ALL messages with default AMS spotter? Normally I run Crew Chief alongside Automobilista, and it works pretty well.

3. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium

Ratings:
    +487
    No explanation? What does this do? BTW, I don't use the built-in AMS spotter as I much prefer the Crew Chief mod (original by mr_belowski). I don't want this commentary mod (uses the term Pit Crew but I think this is not related to the Crew Chief mod) to interfere with Crew Chief.

4. senna9922

senna9922

Ratings:
    +14

Hi, Lorencini
    For now no but honestly, I didn't spend too much time to experiment.
    When I find time, I will try to add more voice, AMS is good version and thanks alot for this to reiza team, but pit voice is for me little bit sound strange.

• Like Like x 1
  5. senna9922

senna9922

Ratings:
    +14
    Hi

This is for everybody else which do not use Crew Chief mod original by mr_belowski

• Like Like x 1
  6. gamer19

gamer19

Ratings:
    +387
    Does this works ?
    My spotter is silent (that's actually :Dnot too bad, since he was too annoying even on medium, I mean... he report all cars around me, like I was on oval all the time) since I've installed it. I use "medium" option for spotter. Maybe it should be on higher level, I wonder ? Coudn't see anything about it though... :unsure:

• Like Like x 1