• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Other Commentary Mod 0.1

Commentary Mod

1. senna9922

senna9922

Ratings:
    +13
  2. Lorencini

Lorencini

Ratings:
    +297
    I see you got the Crew Chief sounds. Could you actually receive ALL messages with default AMS spotter? Normally I run Crew Chief alongside Automobilista, and it works pretty well.

3. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium

Ratings:
    +443
    No explanation? What does this do? BTW, I don't use the built-in AMS spotter as I much prefer the Crew Chief mod (original by mr_belowski). I don't want this commentary mod (uses the term Pit Crew but I think this is not related to the Crew Chief mod) to interfere with Crew Chief.

4. senna9922

senna9922

Ratings:
    +13

Hi, Lorencini
    For now no but honestly, I didn't spend too much time to experiment.
    When I find time, I will try to add more voice, AMS is good version and thanks alot for this to reiza team, but pit voice is for me little bit sound strange.

• Like Like x 1
  5. senna9922

senna9922

Ratings:
    +13
    Hi

This is for everybody else which do not use Crew Chief mod original by mr_belowski

• Like Like x 1
  6. gamer19

gamer19

Ratings:
    +353
    Does this works ?
    My spotter is silent (that's actually :Dnot too bad, since he was too annoying even on medium, I mean... he report all cars around me, like I was on oval all the time) since I've installed it. I use "medium" option for spotter. Maybe it should be on higher level, I wonder ? Coudn't see anything about it though... :unsure:

• Like Like x 1