comfy map

Apps comfy map 0.008

Login or Register an account to download this content
i have NOT had any noticeable problems with comfy map and it also works fine on 1.80preview 115, i have tried it myself, so im not sure what these guys problem is.

Will there be adaptation for new versions of CSP? For example under 1.80-preview115

0.1.80 preview1

this app is not an actual map, it is "only" a map reader, if the map is not functional on a certain track, go bug the track creator or fix it yourself with paid version of cm.

When I want to teleport to the mark, the server gives me a penalty for 30 seconds and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
the server might have to allow wrong way driving for it to not give penalties, so the server owner would have to put this in the extra options where the teleports go too:
[EXTRA_RULES]
ALLOW_WRONG_WAY = 1

Hi,
I couldn't auto install via drag and drop, even though I am on the newest version of the app.
what app are you talking about and where are you dragging and dropping stuff?

Also, when I go to manually install it, in the python folder, there is no 'lua' subfolder.
it is not supposed to go into a python folder, it is supposed to go in your-ac-folder/apps/lua ..

we cant see your screen, so its hard to know exactly what you did wrong, but judging by your questions, i would say you prob installed it wrong...

按空格鍵只會傳送相機,您需要在服務器上設置點才能顯示為可點擊的點
In your video
At 0:02 seconds I have no coordinates
0:12 seconds The interface is different from mine, I don't know where to turn on the teleportation
Yesterday I clicked on other people on the map in the server
Is it normal to change to the player's perspective?
Thank you for your reply
My English is not good, I only use translation
So... single player also teleports the camera, it's not for single player?

Last edited:
Tuttertep updated comfy map with a new update entry:

comfy map 0.005

View attachment 672039
- added a setting to enable turn signal arrows for cars, works on versions>1.78 (hopefully not too scuffed, i'm using the csp api the turn signals so they don't blink for super distant cars which might look weird)
- individual outlines for arrows and text
- separate settings for main and smol names
- some optimization
- loading in might be more stable
- tp config helper current point button

Read the rest of this update entry...

Whoa, finally any overlay app that informs on indicators state, dude, huge ber from me! been using previous versions since release but this update is best since sliced bread, been looking for ANY way to show turnsignals on cars without implemented dash and finally! The amount of times i had to switch view just to see if i forgot hazards or left blinker on... big thanks from me.:thumbsup:
if u ever fancy making separate overlay with just indicator arrows or create simhub dash info (if possible at all) im sure tons of people would use it.

Hello, i want to use your app to save points, so i can practice parts of maps individually. So far i can save points, but when i click on them, i get telleported in the F7 free cam pls help
hi, i'm sorry but the teleport config helper can't teleport your car, it only makes collecting the points easier for multiplayer server owners. comfy map itself can only teleport you to points defined in the extra options of online servers.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi, i'm sorry but the teleport config helper can't teleport your car, it only makes collecting the points easier for multiplayer server owners. comfy map itself can only teleport you to points defined in the extra options of online servers.
So it would work if i made my self an online server and save the points in the console?

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 105 90.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 20 17.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 15 12.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 34 29.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 44 37.9%