Fresh Water

Plugins Fresh Water 9.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dunno if its specific to this mod, but i have the foglight and this mod installed and the dashboard is a nightmare to install in the satsuma. It always clips and makes the satsuma flip.

Dunno if its specific to this mod, but i have the foglight and this mod installed and the dashboard is a nightmare to install in the satsuma. It always clips and makes the satsuma flip.
for default "CONTROL + Q" for gui menu show/hide cup holder , i imagine cause collision with this 2 objects and satsuma crazy xD , disable cup holder and evade this problem.

love the mod. stupid question though. can you make the trash can in the kitchen move the trash to the spot in the dump that makes garbage things despawn?
I dont think that matters for the coffee stuff. You cant delete the water or coffee that way. You have to use the mod options to delete or delete the file that saves them. Its weird.

I dont think that matters for the coffee stuff. You cant delete the water or coffee that way. You have to use the mod options to delete or delete the file that saves them. Its weird.
ah. well if thats the case, no big deal. still a great game and I dont give two cares about what extra trash I have.

Nice mod dude! Thanks for this! (=
Sorry for ignorance I'm not Finnish, but ...
2500 not too expensive for 1 coffee maker?

Whenever i install this mod i have a problem
I go to the store, i buy usual foods, water and coffee, that gives me 2 bags
i go home, ope nthe bags, the items spawn everywhere like nromal, then i save, i load it back, and nothing is there except for the coffee and water bottles, so i go back to Teimo, end everything i bought is there on the floor. This only happens with this mod

Whenever i install this mod i have a problem
I go to the store, i buy usual foods, water and coffee, that gives me 2 bags
i go home, ope nthe bags, the items spawn everywhere like nromal, then i save, i load it back, and nothing is there except for the coffee and water bottles, so i go back to Teimo, end everything i bought is there on the floor. This only happens with this mod

I also have this problem, but I'm not sure if this is the mod that's causing it...

It is, i have isolated this mod only and the modloader and this bugs happens

I thought it was the EasyHooksAPI but weird issue though. I'm guessing it has something to do with the cups/water bottles that it kinda breaks the save. Also this issue makes me lose all my cigars in my inventory and one time all the screws I put on the car became unbolted completely. My money also resets to 3000.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back