Fresh Water

Plugins Fresh Water 9.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Good idea but when I try to get to Perajarvi my frames drop so low that the game barely even functions, seems to be because of the water bottle cases, every time you look at them it kills your processor, maybe wayyyyyyy too many in the same place, but even if I only bought 1 case I still wouldn't be able to look at Perajarvi even from my house without the game trying to die.

If you use some less-weighted models for the bottles and maybe even lowered the amount of cases in the store then it would work, I don't see why someone would need to buy like 8 cases at one time.

So I'm developing mods myself and not really having to much success. Could you possibly release the source code for this so I can see how you did things? It would help me with my mods.

The water bottles are really FPS intensive. I bought 10 cases, might be over kill i know, and my fps around the house dropped from 40 to 20.

Also, theres no way of getting rid of the items this mod creates. The water bottles the coffee canisters. So, the more you buy the lower your FPS is and you cant get rid of it all unless you go and delete the items file. Which wipes it all.

The water bottles are really FPS intensive. I bought 10 cases, might be over kill i know, and my fps around the house dropped from 40 to 20.

Also, theres no way of getting rid of the items this mod creates. The water bottles the coffee canisters. So, the more you buy the lower your FPS is and you cant get rid of it all unless you go and delete the items file. Which wipes it all.
If it's true, I need to remodel the objects and make them less heavy, and I'll probably have the garbage erasure the object instead of sending it to the landfill.

So I'm developing mods myself and not really having to much success. Could you possibly release the source code for this so I can see how you did things? It would help me with my mods.
I do not plan to do source code at the moment, but tell me private what you need and I will try to help you as much as I can, that I am not an expert in this either.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back