1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cockpit Package (inc G27)

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Rob Butler, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Looking to purchase a Racing seat w/ wheel and pedal stand etc. I've been looking on the internet and as usual finding all decent prices in $ do not ship to the UK.

I'm looking to spend under £500 for a G27 and chair that would go well with this to form the cockpit. Ambitious I know. There seems to be a lot of posts about places that sell with prices quoted in Euros but not all deliver to Europe. Also there is not a Thread i can find regarding personal experiences, what deals they got etc.

While on topic if anyone has a G-27 they are shifting I would be willing to buy second hand.

Thanks in anticipation, Rob.
  2. Ordered wheel via http://www.advancetec.co.uk/ only place i could find with the wheel available for delivery in under 2weeks! Now looking for a decent seat if anyone can recommend one?
    Game Pod seems very pricey.
  3. I will be reviewing Gameracers 'Elite' in a day or two and the new GT Omega rig soon too, might be worth waiting a few days :)