• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Cockpit Package (inc G27)

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Rob Butler, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Rob Butler

Rob Butler

Ratings:
    +0
    Looking to purchase a Racing seat w/ wheel and pedal stand etc. I've been looking on the internet and as usual finding all decent prices in $ do not ship to the UK.

I'm looking to spend under £500 for a G27 and chair that would go well with this to form the cockpit. Ambitious I know. There seems to be a lot of posts about places that sell with prices quoted in Euros but not all deliver to Europe. Also there is not a Thread i can find regarding personal experiences, what deals they got etc.

While on topic if anyone has a G-27 they are shifting I would be willing to buy second hand.

Thanks in anticipation, Rob.

2. Rob Butler

Rob Butler

Ratings:
    +0
    Ordered wheel via http://www.advancetec.co.uk/ only place i could find with the wheel available for delivery in under 2weeks! Now looking for a decent seat if anyone can recommend one?
    Game Pod seems very pricey.

3. Brian Clancy

Brian Clancy

Ratings:
    +314
    I will be reviewing Gameracers 'Elite' in a day or two and the new GT Omega rig soon too, might be worth waiting a few days :)