Clutch problems in R3E

Since I last had R3E installed I have upgraded my pedals: To Fanatec CS v 3 from TM T3PA-Pros. Two weeks ago I installed R3E again, and I just can't get the clutch to work properly. Whatever I adjust in the in-game setting makes no difference, the clutch takes up right at the end of the travel, and then slips instead of biting properly.
The pedals are calibrated properly with the Fanatec calibration software, and in every other game I have ( Rf2, PC2, AMS, Dirt Rally ), the Fanatecs work fine.
I'm quite sure the clutch worked normally with the TM T3PA-Pro Pedals that I had before the Fanatecs. WTF?
It's killing my times in the hillclimb, as I can't get off the line quickly enough. Is this a well-known problem? Does anyone have a solution?

Last edited:
I've tried everything I can think of, including deleting all controller profiles and then creating a new profile. It recognises all six of my devices, and it recognizes the clutch pedal too when I assign it to "clutch in"
But it still doesn't work properly :cry:.
So I wiped R3E completely and presently I'm re-installing the whole game from scratch. Maybe something got corrupted during the major update last week? We'll see.
Btw, an OT question: I've been meaning to ask this for ever. When I create a thread, how can I create the title in bold text like the other threads?

The title in bold text means you have unread comments in that thread.
Thanks for the info mate :thumbsup: The clutch hasn't got any better though, despite a fresh install and creating a completely new controller profile. And Renovatio still haven't updated the SRD-9C plugin so that it works with 64bit R3E, despite two emails to their support..Porca miseria :(
Me and my first world problems, eh?.... FML :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea