Clubsport Pedals versus the new CSR / CSR Elites?

Hi guys

I may become a very lucky man this Xmas as my wife is considering the costs in upgrading my current Fanatec GT2 Wheel with Logitech G27 Pedals for the Clubsport Pedals!

Now, I just need to know if anyone has any idea of the differences, (if any), between the Clubsport Pedals versus the CSR and CSR Elites that have just come out?

Also, if I have the G27 pedals, are they fairly decent up against the likes of the Clubsport/CSR range or will I notice a massive difference in performance and feel?

Do you guys think there is any chance that the prizes of these pedals will go down soon?
I am very interested in the CSP's but as long as I can remember they are 200 euro's.

Also another question: Do these easily fit on the Playseat Evolution?

Upvote 0
Do you guys think there is any chance that the prizes of these pedals will go down soon?
I am very interested in the CSP's but as long as I can remember they are 200 euro's.

Also another question: Do these easily fit on the Playseat Evolution?
The CSPs will not be coming down in price any time soon. If anything they may go up in price when they release the V.2s. CSPs are already an incredible value for money and now with the CSRe and CSR pedals below them there's even less reason to reduce them (especially with the load cell equipped CSRe pedals at just €50 less). You shouldn't have any problem mounting the CSPs to your playseat.

Upvote 0
CSP´s for 200 EUR is a bargain :)
worth every single penny, had mine for over a year, haven´t done anything to them and they still feel brand new.
minus the dust.
I've got the CSRe's and for being a "budget" alternative to the CSPs they are amazing. Built like a tank, and extremely customisable. I haven't done much to them but I did shorten the throw of the clutch after picking up the suggestion from Sonac at f-wheel.com.

Upvote 0
I've got the CSRe's and for being a "budget" alternative to the CSPs they are amazing. Built like a tank, and extremely customisable. I haven't done much to them but I did shorten the throw of the clutch after picking up the suggestion from Sonac at f-wheel.com.
I´ve been tempted to buy the Elite´s simply because of the GT-style layout :)
That is awesome,

My T500 pedals on the other hand i looked at for 3 seconds then put them back in the package :p

Upvote 0
CSP give me a headache sometimes when they start squeeking. But when I cure them, I'm happy with them and I don't dare touch them again. I'd like to try CSR if I had the chance. If they were better constructed, I would choose them over CSP.

Upvote 0
I haven't tried CSR pedals so I can't comment. But I'm sure they will be cold on your feet as well because CSP are when you are used to driving with socks. :) The tunning kit was offered for free with CSP a while ago so they are out of stock I guess. You actually don't need it because CSP 2.0 already have brass bushings and you can easily buy springs from your local shops. You can even tweak spring tension with nuts so maybe you won't miss anything. And that 24mm metal bar for brake pedal mod can be DIY made from metal rod (12mm in diameter). I made mine too, no big deal.

Upvote 0
And are they a very big improvement over the G27 pedals? Will they help me improve laptimes as well?

If you don't have modded brake pedal on G27 you may be positively surprised by load cell on CSP. But normaly they come with longer brake pedal movement. I moved it one hole higher for more realistic shorter throw and it feels perfect. But you have to change that 27mm inside rod which pushes to load cell for 24mm one. It's also in tuning kit, but it can be easily made as I said earlier.

And if it improves your lap times? I don't know. I tried to use clutch instead of brake pedal when my load cell died. Yes, I had an issue with it but it was resolved very quickly and no problem from Fanatec part and have positive experience dealing with them. And it was impossible to drive with it. I just couldn't. Applying pressure on pedal is much more intuitive. When you use plugin for iRacing, there is a nice wheel locking detection and your pedal vibrates. That's cool. But sometimes driving for 2-3 hours can be tiring when you set your pressure detection too high.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Forum trophies