1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cloudy skybox in BTB?

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Kyle Puttifer, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Does anyone know how I can get a cloudy skybox into BTB? It's no use adding smog to the Beijing street circuit if I can see a bright blue sky!

2. Recolour the skybox textures to cloudy/smoggy. SKY.MAS is the file to look into.

3. You could also check out the excellent Sky Pack download by 6e66o. In Google search for " rF Sky Pack by 6e66o ". This pack contains overcast skies, amongst others.

4. You can just put a different sky01.dds file (cloudy, of course) alongside the regular sky.mas. That'll suffice to change the sky for BTB tracks.

5. I sent a link the other day for 6e66o's Skybox pack via PM to you.
    Just in case you didnt get it, here it is again; http://www.mediafire.com/file/kykgo4w1k486zo1/rF_Sky_Pack_by_6e66o.rar
    He did publish it somewhere for public use somewhere but I cant remember where....
    Let me know when you get it & I'll shut the link again....
    When you find one you want to use, drop it on your skybox file- worked a treat for me & they are truelly beautiful!
    Just remember to give him credit in your 'Read Me'.
    Enjoy, BLeeK

6. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Latest video posted a few days ago in the Beijing WIP thread - using a very overcast sky.