F1 2010 Clean racing tonight?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow racers, this is my first post and i thought it was about time i made some input on this fantastic forum. I like to think of myself as quite an experienced online racer- racing with all aids off and a steering wheel.

The problem i have guys is finding the right people to race with. I am a very clean driver and when i do make a mistake i always move over to let other driver regain position. I have owned this game since the day it was released and can only think of a few memorable races where my adrenaline has been pumping by the end of the race due to clean competition.

I have just applied for my liscence and i am looking to take part in a race tonight with some experienced drivers. I am, like i said, new to the forum and i dont know how to go about entering one or possibly even hosting one. Is there anybody that could help and point me in the right direction? :D

Hi there, what platform you on?

Look at the dates for the Racing Club Events, also check the Platform Icon at the beginning of the Thread.... the title will have the Date & Track, to read the rest of the info and times etc click on the thread read the settings, if it's ok then put down your name , we all do it in a format so please do it too.

Real Name / GFWL / Car

Example
Scott Webber / ImpulsivePlay3r / Red Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • Prizes