1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Classic mini

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Kmcdonald, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Hi,

I'm new to rFactor but I'm searching everywhere for a classic mini. I race in the Mini 7 Racing Club and I'm trying to get more track time virtually as lot cheaper, but effective for honing my skills.

Does a classic mini exist anywhere please? I would have thought so with it being a motorsport icon but cannot find one anywhere. Any tips on where to search or quickest way to get one?

Thanks for your help!!
    Kieren

2. I haven't seen one yet.

• Sad Sad x 1
  3. Stig Bidstrup

Stig Bidstrup
    Blip ! The Throttle Premium Member

The HistorX 1.96 Mod for rFactor ( not rFactor 2 ) have all the classic minis from the 60s
    and driving them is like driving the real thing :thumbsup:
    the Mod includes these Models : Mini Cooper s 970.65, 998 64,1071 65,1275 65 66,1310 65,Twin Mini, The club using them now and then here at RD : http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/rfactor.10/
    Here you can see one of them in action ( club race 2years back )

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ari Antero

Ari Antero
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks guys. Stig - I got excited when reading your response and then saw not for rFactor2 :-( That's a shame. So sounds like there isn't anything lurking around....any good pointers on how to develop one???