1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Classic F3 @ Monaco - Saturday Oktober 20th 2012

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stefan Woudenberg, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

[​IMG]

What is a ranked race?
    The results of this event will be stored and used in our Rankings and Statistics System. This state-of-the-art system is currently in development and exclusively build for RaceDepartment by our admin Eric. The members of RaceDepartment will be able to track down their results, see statistics of the race and the personal performance and can compare themselves to other drivers.

Event Details
    Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM F3
    Car: Classic F3
    Track: Monaco
    RACEDEPARTMENT Mod:
    Weather: Dry

Time Schedule
    19:00 GMT Practice
    19:30 GMT Qualification
    19:40 GMT Warm-up
    19:45 GMT Race 45 minutes

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

MOD Installation.
    To join this event, you need to download the custom mod above. Both track (install first) and mod (install second) must be installed to join the server.

Notes:

• Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited in the chat. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
    • If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simplysend the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
    • We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3, download here. Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy friendly way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically, Log in here
    • Please take into account that rFactor 2 is still in beta stage and that technical problems might occur. If you spot a bug please post a (constructive) report in the dedicated bug forum here.
    Sign-up list:
    1. Jim Carvalho
    2. Sean Williams
    3. Zeljko Gusatovic
    4. Teemu Toikka
    5. Nuno Pinto
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    utp:12

2. Count me in. :thumbsup:

3. I would like to participate in this one. Weekends seem to be the only time that works being I'm in the USA 5 hours behind GMT.

Oh and I'm new - will be my first event. ;-)

4. Where's the server?

5. sign me in!

6. Teemu Toikka

Teemu Toikka
    Not so Flying Finn

I'm in! :)

7. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

The race is on October 20th, so a bit too early to set the server up. :)

8. Haven't done much classic F3 but count me in!

9. Whoops! didn't see the date. I'm still in!

10. im in

11. Unfortunately I'm out. Something's come up this weekend so have to pull out of this and F2 :(

12. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Server up(dated v1.118) :)

13. Thanks for the server update notice. :thumbsup:

14. Hi - - trying to join the server but I can't get the mod from the game and there's no link above?

15. Oh I see an update... dooh... Now, i got the mod, but now I get an rfm missmatch. The track wasn't updated was it?

16. Sorry, but i dont think i can make it.
    Last minute Dinner with family.
    Sorry guys

17. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein
    TXL Racing Premium Member

I installed the update first and then loaded the mod from the server and it works fine. Maybe you all need to uninstall the mod. Delete the Mod file and load it again from the server with the current rf2 Version.

18. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Correct, you first need to have updated the game to 1.118 before downloading the mod.

19. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein
    TXL Racing Premium Member

Ah just for the record: I am in ;) Hope some others can make it. At the moment its just 2 players

20. I've installed the update and then go to the server to download the mod, but it doesn't work.

I quit everything, tried again, and it worked fine. ? Oh well.