1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Cameras Classic 80s T-cam mod 0.92

Distanced T-CAM mod for 80s cars.

1. jibawakee submitted a new resource:

Classic 80s T-cam mod - Distanced T-CAM mod for 80s cars.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sorry for asking, but where did you get that OSD speedometer?

3. yes yes OSD WHERE :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Like Like x 1
  4. where did you get that hud m8

5. Pirated Game? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :ninja::poop:

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. I had the datatracker in 2012 but could not get it working right just wondered

7. Yep me too I used the datalogger with this OSD on F1 2012 and I would love to use it on F1 2013 !

8. yeah its really simple you download it from here http://www.mediafire.com/?3357dwyyjibbabv
    and then copy the files to your root f1 2013 directory. there is one thing that i haven't got working which is the DRS and KERS but everything else works

9. and them after move that paste what i do?

10. Sorry i forgot to add something
    Change this line in hardware_settings_config.xml(in 'My Documents', not in 'Program Files')
    <motion enabled="true" ip="dbox" port="20777" delay="1" extradata="0" />
    to
    <motion enabled="true" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20777" delay="1" extradata="1" />
    then set file to read-only

then go to the app called F1_2012Datatlogger then press connect and check of the box that says speedometer

• Like Like x 1
  11. going to try it now

12. is there a L in the top left of your screen in blue or Red

13. thanks but i canĀ“t put the osd working.....

14. Also make sure you read the Readme

15. L in blue L white

16. Ok that means it can work open up the program that says F1_2012 datalogger and tell me when you do that

17. If you can please send me a screenshot of that program