City skyline for Suzuka Circuit by Reboot Team

Tracks City skyline for Suzuka Circuit by Reboot Team 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheNuvolari submitted a new resource:

City skyline for Suzuka Circuit by Reboot Team - Now you can see the city in the background for more immersion!

I was slightly bothered by the lack of the iconic city skyline on the Reboot Team version of Suzuka so I thought I would try to get it in the game and look I managed to do it :D
Just a small mod adding a .kn5 model to the track.

View attachment 634912
View attachment 634913

Now you can bravely take photos of the S curves!
View attachment 634916

Would be better if the skyline would be a bit more high-res but as it's not really possible to get photos...

Read more about this resource...

Nice! Might be a good idea to release this as a separate layout, with separate files loading models etc. Like we have track skins. Otherwise people have to juggle with files, swaping this with that, backups, delete this and watch not to delete that... ;)
edit: and if I may add, it would be easier for online because you don't have to mess with all this if you want to participate in an online race but the hosted track doesn't have those files.

Last edited:
Nice! Might be a good idea to release this as a separate layout, with separate files loading models etc. Like we have track skins. Otherwise people have to juggle with files, swaping this with that, backups, delete this and watch not to delete that... ;)
edit: and if I may add, it would be easier for online because you don't have to mess with all this if you want to participate in an online race but the hosted track doesn't have those files.
Well I thought about making it a standalone track but I think I would need to include the track .kn5 files as well then which would be basically reuploading, and I haven't gotten to making standalone tracks/extensions yet. Also I wanted to keep my lap times :)

I found out what it was. The latest CSP from Patreon is causing the skyline to not show.
That's weird, I don't think it should do such things as it is a simple plain object that has 6 vertices (mountains in the far background use this technique as well), well whenever I can update to that build I'll see if I can sort it out later on.

That's weird, I don't think it should do such things as it is a simple plain object that has 6 vertices (mountains in the far background use this technique as well), well whenever I can update to that build I'll see if I can sort it out later on.
No troubles man. I just downgraded to the latest public release of CSP.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.5%