Circuit Zandvoort (Delhi)

Misc Circuit Zandvoort (Delhi) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Kasap_F1 submitted a new resource:

Circuit Zandvoort (Delhi) - Zandvoort circuit from my universe series

Hi again.
This time I'm bringing you another track update.
Zandvoort circuit based on Buddh International Circuit.
Due to limitation of F1 games this is best it can be but hopefully you'll still like it

View attachment 657810View attachment 657811
View attachment 657812View attachment 657813View attachment 657814

As always make sure to backup your files and let me know what you think.

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for feedback. What exact glitches and bugs?
Could you specify them so i know how to fix them
Some Sponsors Got Major Problems You Need to Look All of them I've Got Major Problems at Canada Some Sponsor Textures Are Not So Well and Monza PLS Heineken Sponsors ar Curbs Cannot Able to See You Need to Fix All of Them. Thanks for Your Feedback.

Some Sponsors Got Major Problems You Need to Look All of them I've Got Major Problems at Canada Some Sponsor Textures Are Not So Well and Monza PLS Heineken Sponsors ar Curbs Cannot Able to See You Need to Fix All of Them. Thanks for Your Feedback.
Well this isn't 2022 or 2023 real life sponsors on exact place like on track because it really isn't possible in this game.
In Canada and in India on main straight between sponsorships of AWS and Heineken there will always be a space of some random colour. I don't know how to change it. I work with great group of moders and we help each other a lot and i try to fix it.
I had to put some sort of sponsor on curbs in Monza just like on few other tracks like for ex. Korea because if I just remove UBS sponsor from curbs, curb will be all black which just doesn't make sense.
I'm not currently working on track sponsorships because i've done it few months ago, I'm just uploading some of them because i saw that people wants them and my good will is to provide community with those.
I can make some changes on some tracks but you cannot expect it to be 100% perfect because like every game, this game also has it's limitations.
Thank you once again for understanding and if you want we can always discuss more, My message board is always opened for discussion ;)

Well this isn't 2022 or 2023 real life sponsors on exact place like on track because it really isn't possible in this game.
In Canada and in India on main straight between sponsorships of AWS and Heineken there will always be a space of some random colour. I don't know how to change it. I work with great group of moders and we help each other a lot and i try to fix it.
I had to put some sort of sponsor on curbs in Monza just like on few other tracks like for ex. Korea because if I just remove UBS sponsor from curbs, curb will be all black which just doesn't make sense.
I'm not currently working on track sponsorships because i've done it few months ago, I'm just uploading some of them because i saw that people wants them and my good will is to provide community with those.
I can make some changes on some tracks but you cannot expect it to be 100% perfect because like every game, this game also has it's limitations.
Thank you once again for understanding and if you want we can always discuss more, My message board is always opened for discussion ;)
☺ Thank You! Keep the Game Alive!

Well this is 2012 and not 2013. You can add Spielberg and Sochi in 2013 because it is basically the same game as 2014. Just like you can add Nurburgring and Istanbul to 2012
I Know There's No Difference Between F1 2013 and 2014 but 2012 and 2013 and 2014 They Are Using Same Game Engine You Understand What I Mean?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.