Circuit du belvédère Tunis - Tunisia

Tracks Circuit du belvédère Tunis - Tunisia V1.2 long avec rond point

Login or Register an account to download this content
Megoth submitted a new resource:

Circuit du belvédère Tunis - Tunisia - Circuit du belvédère Tunis - Tunisia

We are going to share with you the belvedere circuit mod for free and without time limit in order to allow everyone to take advantage of it, to organize online games and to compensate for the absence of the Tunisia Challenge National Championship.

Don't hesitate to support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel:
Wheel vlogs : https://www.youtube.com/c/WheelVlogs

You can contact us at the following email address: jeveuxlecircuitdubelvedere@gmail.co

For the...

Read more about this resource...

"being an elder with more experience you could have shown us how to do it instead of attacking us for free."

No I couldn't, you must download to post a commentary. After that, you updated the overview post with pictures : see ? That worked :)

For sure you are missing a few bits here and there. So for starters, remember that : selling a mod is... Pretty badly considered in the modding world. First, because it is basically illegal (a bit more complex but keep it in mind). Secondly, because of the first point, this was never destined to be a business. So if you really want to go for it, prepare yourself. Prove that you deserve it. RSS did, VRC or URD did, a lot of others did. They are respected for the "professionnalism" level. If not, you gonna get some big backlash. So, being a newcomer in the sim-modding world and already talking about selling ? You're off to a bad start. There, now you know it.

Then, about the "advert" thingy : my post was definitly more of an advice than anything : if you want your work to not be all for nothing, you still need a bit of "polish" : nice pictures, a little text to introduce it, a few stats, a trackmap (you can get it easily with CM) and on we go : that's looking good. That's marketing at it's finest. So many mods fall unfairly into oblivion since day 1 just because they were badly introduced. You really want all that work and sweat to end up like that ? I guess not... And now, you will remember it next time :) You worked hard to get it, it's an important place for tunisian racing, etc... Yep, I couldn't know before. Nor if you tell the story first.

I could just not care and move on, but I didn't. You looked like you most likely needed a bit of a "push". You got it, received it, used it apparently (the overview update), find it rude (okay, whatever), and attacked back. Hm... Guess it might be stressful, without much distance. I'll take a bit more care. And there it is, second post. with advices, recommendations, "how to do" if needed, etc... Still thinking i'm "attacking" you ? :)

EDIT: "You can not update your rating or review once the author has responded." Urrrr... I would have edited now that it's not relevant. I don't think I can remove it tho, never tried before

Last edited:
@Alguecool

thank you very much for your reply.
Yes!!! it opened my eyes to a lot of missing things and I tried to put more forms in the presentation thanks to you. I understand perfectly what you mean and I thank you for taking the time to explain things to me and I will remember it for next time :)

I had the boost I needed hahaha :D

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing.

Just wanted to mention, I don't think it is necessary to have two separate tracks for the different layouts, it should be possible to combine them in one track folder.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 48 67.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 16 22.5%