Resource icon

Skins Chevrolet Montana 2010 Season Skinpack 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
netley submitted a new resource:

Chevrolet Montana 2010 Season Skinpack - 27 skins from the 2010 season

I am pleased to upload my first ever mod for any sim, i have made a few personal mods before but nothing of this scale and certainly not worthy of upload. So what started off as "let's have a go and see if i can do one truck for AMS", turned into i will do about 15 as that seems like a nice size grid and ended up being 27 which was the number of trucks i could find with at least a front/side view.

The pack is made up of 17 teams each with 1-3 trucks, each truck is painted as accurately as i...

Read more about this resource...

hi, can you please make a .dds for me?
same skin as Nascar Motorsport #06 with my number #212 and name E. CALZA and the Window/Windshield?

thanks

hi, can you please make a .dds for me?
same skin as Nascar Motorsport #06 with my number #212 and name E. CALZA and the Window/Windshield?

thanks

Hi Edu,
I have to say i did not expect this, of course i hoped for a few nice comments etc but a request for a personalised skin. I thought the skins were good but not that good, of course i will happily fulfil your request with your number, name etc. I do however see one issue and that being with your number (212) which is three digits opposed to one/two digits on the original trucks, i will have to play around to get it to fit nicely.

Unfortunately i am travelling and stuff the next couple of days so i probably won't be able to fire up photoshop until later in the week.

Hi Edu,
I have to say i did not expect this, of course i hoped for a few nice comments etc but a request for a personalised skin. I thought the skins were good but not that good, of course i will happily fulfil your request with your number, name etc. I do however see one issue and that being with your number (212) which is three digits opposed to one/two digits on the original trucks, i will have to play around to get it to fit nicely.

Unfortunately i am travelling and stuff the next couple of days so i probably won't be able to fire up photoshop until later in the week.

okay MadBronco.
No problem..thanks anyway.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 39 12.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 34 11.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 41 13.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 38 12.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 105 34.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 175 57.9%