1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Changing profile name

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Mathieu Labbé, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé
    Premium Member

Hello,

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask for this, but I'd like to change my profile display name to my real name (included in my account personal details).

Thanks!

2. Brian Greenwood

Brian Greenwood
    "Brian the Snail"

3. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé
    Premium Member

Do I have to be a premium user to change name?

4. Brian Greenwood

Brian Greenwood
    "Brian the Snail"

Not sure being a newbie if you post in there someone more experienced may be able to help.

5. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé
    Premium Member

Yeah, but I dont have access to the thread it seems... I got "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action".

6. Brian Greenwood

Brian Greenwood
    "Brian the Snail"

I see, sorry i'm fairly new so hopefully someone more experienced will be along shortly .

7. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Sorry this thread is located in our forum for premium members. You can gain acces to it by upgrading your account.

8. Andrew

Andrew
    Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

@Bram @GolfWang
    Hello mate and welcome to RaceDepartment :) !

Glad to have you onboard and I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

We have a special offer: 9,99 Euros for 1 Year Premium.
    http://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Don't forget to have a think about becoming a premium member to gain access to some premium only forums and our growing club racing scene, its a very small amount of money and helps us to keep this site running for everyone to enjoy ;)

Cheers
    Andrew

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  9. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé
    Premium Member

I'll think about that @Andrew for sure, I'd love to support your site, it's such a great ressource for the sim racing community.

In the meantime, I guess I can't change my display name. I would have loved to change it to my real name before I upload my upcoming Assetto Corsa app.

• Love Love x 1