1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Championship PC Crash

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Patches, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Patches

Patches

Ratings:
    +0
    Bought the game last week started a Championship with the Stock Cars. Everything is great until I get to race 4 at Brasilia 1. It keeps freezing up at the track loading screen with the red bar fully loaded. When you tab/alt behind the screen is a crash notice with a link.

The track will load in test mode just fine.

any thoughts
    thanks
    patches

2. ProdigyXP

ProdigyXP

Ratings:
    +13
    Hmmm. Did you try running the GSC Sync.exe in the root of your install directory? That checks for any files that might be missing/corrupt and for patches. Maybe that will solve your issue?

3. Patches

Patches

Ratings:
    +0
    didn't know it was there, so I went an ran the program. it looked promising, but didn't change anything as far as my problem. The crash notice says:

Crash File
    [C: Users/(me)/AppData/temp/crash dump/GSC.384.dmp] is created!

thanks
    g

4. Troy Barman

Troy Barman

Ratings:
    +431
    I have this same issue aswell and i believe it has something to do with the max vehicles allowed on the track.

5. Patches

Patches

Ratings:
    +0
    I believe you are correct my man. I have the amount of AI set at 33. I went into Single Player and the track only added 31 AI plus me and the previous tracks allowed 34 with me or more.

I'll start a new Championship with 30 AI and I'm pretty sure everything will be fine. Troy thanks, you cracked the case and thanks XP for your input. Hey, I learned about the update tool I knew nothing about.

off to race
    g

6. Troy Barman

Troy Barman

Ratings:
    +431
    It may also still happen on Velopark aswell since the max vehicles is only 30 which is strange because that has one loooong pitlane.

7. Patches

Patches

Ratings:
    +0
    I wondered if there was going to be another track with fewer pit spots, thanks. I'll lower the AI down to 28 and i'll make 29.

I guess they missed the whole qualifying thing with 33 cars for 30 spots, a few go home.