Ceylon Autodrome – Tissamaharama

Tracks Ceylon Autodrome – Tissamaharama 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
AATR submitted a new resource:

Ceylon Autodrome – Tissamaharama - A circuit based on the actual project to build an FIA Grade-1 circuit in Sri Lanka

Hi All,

Here is a new track mod.
I've just launched a new Patreon channel where there are even more circuits than the ones that I'm releasing here.
A small support through it will really help me purchase the models needed for the street circuits and would be really appreciated.

A circuit based on the only renderings of an actual project to build an FIA Grade-1 circuit in Sri Lanka.
Ultra-fast with a technical final sector, it has...

Read more about this resource...

Looks good, but have a hard impact in my graphics system; under 50 fps driving alone, artifacts and not defined landscape... will be is not too well optimized or its happens only on my end?

Looks good, but have a hard impact in my graphics system; under 50 fps driving alone, artifacts and not defined landscape... will be is not too well optimized or its happens only on my end?
Hi, Thanks.
I've never experienced any issues on my end and nothing reported from the Patreons.
There are almost no buildings and just 3D trees so my best guess is that it has to do with your system

Last edited:
I'm getting 22fps with this. All other tracks I pull 70-100 fps so probably something to do w/the optimization. Unplayable.
To put things in context... My PC: Ryzen 5 5600X - Radeon RX 6700 XT - 32 GB RAM 3200 Mhz - triple 2k monitors; minus 50 fps with this track, while with others tracks, the average is about 80-110 fps... Don´t know if 3D Trees could be the only culprit...

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea